Context menus have incorrect positioning in Wayland
When attempting to open any right click context menus or menu bar menus, none are visible unless Quassel Client was opened with Xwayland.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Open Quassel Client
2. Attempt to open right click context menus or attempt to open any menu bar menu
- Unable to view menu bar menus due to incorrect positioning
- Unable to use context menus due to incorrect positioning (far outside the window meaning the pointer can't reach it without Quassel losing focus)
Context menus are always positioned within the same window, touching the pointer.
Linux: Arch Linux 5.9.8-arch1-1
Sway WM: sway version 1.5-f5ca4c26 (Nov 18 2020, branch 'master')
Qt Version: 5.15.1-3
Quassel Client: 0.14-pre+236 git-18684864
- The issue is exacerbated by my window manager config which sets the output scaling and position.
- The issue should be fixed by specifying the parent for all context menus. See the following link for more info: https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Wayland_Porting_Notes