- Registered on: 11/18/2016
- Last connection: 07/20/2018
- Quassel IRC (Contributor, 01/18/2018)
- 04:33 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1477: QuasselClient crashes sometimes when disconnecting from a network
- Relevant chat from debugging:
[2018-06-20 06:11:55] <digitalcircuit> It crashes in void TreeModel::itemDataChanged(in...
- 12:46 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1488 (New): Store and display a STATUSMSG correctly
- This is just to track and not forget that Quassel's handling of a STATUSMSG needs more work. While mamarley's patch f...
- 12:29 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1487 (New): WhoX replies not caught (or ran unnecessarily)
- Version is actually 0.13-rc1
I've noticed on my InspIRCd 3.0 testnet (with WhoX recently implemented) that after a...
- 06:06 AM Quassel IRC Feature #1237 (Resolved): Use the IRCv3 "away-notify" capability if it is available.
- Implemented in: https://github.com/quassel/quassel/commit/51ced68c9ba7f733c354e0b2dc737caa1f436a47
- 06:02 AM Quassel IRC Feature #752 (Resolved): Possibility to configure flood control
- Implemented in: https://github.com/quassel/quassel/commit/7d30b18136eecbdf2089e5d5877c7e41c6f4bcb6
- 05:51 AM Quassel IRC Bug #981: Modes being removed without user interaction
- Any chance they had a vHost set (even just an oper /chghost'ing)? That usually sets mode -x and Quassel probably trac...
- 05:38 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1471 (Resolved): Show channels dialog (/list ui) overflows
- Fixed in: https://github.com/quassel/quassel/commit/fc26ee91d0e387007d656eb6e83a7a3a923f527a
- 12:15 AM Quassel IRC Revision fc26ee91 (quassel): Attempt to improve the /LIST timeout for large lists
- Prior to this, the timer was simply running for 10 seconds from the
start of the query; which could timeout even whil...
- 03:06 PM Quassel IRC Bug #536 (Closed): Don't write /list output into the network's status buffer when "Channel List" ...
- Closing this as it appears to be fixed. Tested in 0.13-pre and couldn't get any channel list to end up in the Status ...
- 06:44 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1477: QuasselClient crashes sometimes when disconnecting from a network
- Quick note: I found that disconnecting the "last" network in a list to almost always cause this crash. digitalcircuit...
Also available in: Atom