- Registered on: 11/18/2016
- Last connection: 02/12/2018
- Quassel IRC (Contributor, 01/18/2018)
- 11:44 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1403 (Resolved): Backspace hides channel
- Applied in changeset commit:quassel|0ba56e60f400621ddc291669dc2c03a8e461c224.
- 11:42 PM Quassel IRC Revision 0ba56e60 (quassel): Remove old 'remove buffer' KeyPress code
- Since commit 9f33f6e4 a 'hide current buffer' shortcut is available.
This is the global application shortcut like Spu...
- 05:30 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1468: bugs.quassel-irc.org activation e-mail caught in spam filter on Gmail
- I believe Sput looks after the site/email/etc so assigning to him.
Could this even be due to the mail server used not...
- 05:24 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1471: Show channels dialog (/list ui) overflows
- I'm quite certain this is due to a command timeout timer being hit while the server is still replying. That causes th...
- 04:59 AM Quassel IRC Feature #1155 (Closed): Kick with reason
- As already mentioned, you can use the actual kick command rather than Quassel's default. On top of that, aliases prov...
- 04:42 AM Quassel IRC Feature #1344: Delays
- The auto-join delay would be useful, hopefully not too hard to implement. Using SASL auth is the best solution, but i...
- 04:35 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1350 (Closed): Bug Tracker doesn't have version options for 0.12.x
- Versions have been added (some time ago).
- 04:33 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1466: Quassel does not remember last used nick after re-connect
- I have to agree that this would conflict with concept of identities. I don't expect Quassel to save/remember manual n...
- 04:28 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1293 (Closed): --syslog option writes to emergency level in rsyslogd.
- 07:49 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1254: Semicolon interpreted as a new line when i need it not to
- I attempted adding an escape character to the QRegExp used for splitting the alias into multiple commands, but with Q...
Also available in: Atom