- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/30/2016
- Last connection: 10/03/2020
- Quassel IRC (Developer, Contributor, Wiki Contributor, 04/25/2020)
- 10:12 PM Quassel IRC Wiki edit: QuasselWiki (#139)
- Update quasseldroid link
- 03:40 PM Quassel IRC Feature #1519 (Closed): the return of the whois on the active window
- 04:55 PM Quassel IRC Feature #1329: Add support for CAP Server-Time
- This feature has been implemented, and is waiting to be merged: https://github.com/quassel/quassel/pull/479
- 12:56 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1506: 0.13 missing messages
- It’s a Qt bug
Qt4 on Ubuntu 14.04 and related debian versions is broken
QSqlQuery can’t handle the same named param...
- 05:26 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1506: 0.13 missing messages
- Thanks, that rules out any issues with the database or the storage layer itself, and means it’s somewhere either the ...
- 11:58 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1506: 0.13 missing messages
- Additionally, please check if your core has been logging any errors when a client connects.
Note for other develop...
- 11:51 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1506: 0.13 missing messages
- Hi, while trying to debug this, I’d like to verify if there’s something wrong with the database itself, or the querie...
- 05:59 PM Quassel IRC Feature #1065: ability to change core password from client
- Password change feature was implemented in 0.12.
- 05:52 PM Quassel IRC Feature #1321: Authorization before joining a channel
- On Freenode you can use SASL auth, which will authenticate before joining channels.
- 05:49 PM Quassel IRC Feature #1366: Quassel should have an option to disable automatic /who every 60 seconds
- This feature has existed for several versions now, attached you can find a screenshot showing where the setting can b...
Also available in: Atom